In my learning journey, I have a habit of building a list of resources that I am about to study in order to extract something more specific into an ulterior blog article or in implementing a certain software feature.
My end goal after going through the following resources is to have result in a blog post explaining what Redux Side Effects are about and how and when they can be used. Might be a series of blog posts to be fair, if this subject’s worthy enough.
Redux Side Effects Resources:
- Redux documentation on middleware https://redux.js.org/api-reference/applymiddleware
- Actionware - Redux with less boilerplate, actions statuses and controlled side-effects in a single shot. https://github.com/wellguimaraes/actionware
- A Practical Guide to Redux
- SOME PROBLEMS WITH REACT/REDUX
- Awesome Redux
- Dev Guides - Redux - Middleware
- Managing side effects in Redux
- 3 common approaches to side-effects in Redux apps
- Redux toolset for keeping all the side effects inside your reducers while maintaining their purity.
- Redux side effects and me (Lucas Sunsi)
- Taming large redux apps
- elm architecture in redux with redux-loop